2 replies to this topic

#1 musicmomma

musicmomma

New Poster

• +Originals
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:46 PM

My son is over a year old and just this past week I've started feeling pain during sex as if we're having sex for the first time after having a baby. Weird right? I don't know why this is happening and it's so frustrating. The only thing I can think of that it might be related to is these paper cut like soars on mt vulva. They don't itch, they just sting when I pee and wipe. I've tried coconut oil and it hasn't done anything. I've also tried monistat and it hasn't done anything. I keep getting these same soars each month in between periods ever since I got my mirena removed in September.
Do any of you ladies have any ideas, advice suggestions? And before it gets asked or suggested, I don't think it's herpes. My husband and I were both virgins when we married ten years ago and we've both been faithful. I know it's possible to contract it from oral sex, but if it hasn't happened in ten years, why would it now ya know? anyway- I could really use some advice. Thanks!

#2 4boys

4boys

Moderate Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

Had something that sounds like you described when I was prego with my second and third dr gave me nystatin cream (sp.) To put on it work right away it was do to extra moisture and hormones.

#3 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

Im sorry I'm not much help never personally experienced anything like that..is there anyway to try schedule an appointment with ur ob right around the time usually get them. Or if u have it now I would call and see if u can come in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users