6 replies to this topic

#1 makingmearainbow

makingmearainbow

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not, I haven't had a full period since Sept 30, 2013. This is scaring me, I have all symptoms and I have even been getting bigger and my hips are widening as well and my face is breaking out bad, and I haven't had a bad breakout since I started puberty, and this one has lasted 3 months. I never break out before or during my periods. I swear I feel something moving in me from time to time. My mom does too. But the thing is, I have experienced a false pregnancy before, but I didnt have all these symptoms as I do now. I try not to think about it too much because it is too hard to deal with. I have had several BFN's and I still have "periods" every month. Now with these "periods" I spot for the first day, then my "flow" is kinda heavy, but no where near what my periods were before, and I'm not hardly passing any clots, which with my regular periods I did all the time. I dont know what to even think anymore. My mom and my grandmother bled during their pregnancies and my mom didnt even find out she was pregnant with me until she was 5 months. I have started taking prenatal vitamins just in case, but I dont know how to go about getting a blood test done because I dont have insurance. I just need reassurance. I'm going out of my mind, thanks to the mood swings I am definitely having now. I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions?!?

#2 M.A.N.03+1

M.A.N.03+1

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

Its going to be ok; take a deep breath and know its all going to be ok. Do you have a Planed Parenthood or Birthright or a walk in place like that around you? If you dont have insurance they charge on a slidding scale depending on income. If you dont have any then it would be free. We are all here for you, let us know what they say. :-)

#3 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

Yes for sure go to planned parenthood or clinic they all will either be free of very cheap. Good luck

#4 makingmearainbow

makingmearainbow

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

*update*
I have an appointment in the morning so hopefully I get some good news tomorrow!! I'll keep y'all posted. :)

#5 makingmearainbow

makingmearainbow

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

*update to the update*
Due to school cancellations because of the weather, I will hopefully have the appointment on Monday or Tuesday the latest.

#6 Alida

Alida

Heavy Poster

• Administrators
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:57 AM

Dear @makingmearainbow, I wanted to wish you good luck and a hug. Let us know how it went.

#7 makingmearainbow

makingmearainbow

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

Thank you for all the support. I did in fact have my appointment today, and it was just a urine test, it still turned up negative. But, I did receive some information for clinics that takes uninsured and several who do sliding scales, maybe I can get a blood test to find out exactly what my culprit is. I'm keeping my head up and hoping for the best. I will keep posting updates! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users