8 replies to this topic

#1 Mommamia419

Mommamia419

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:12 AM

This is my 4th pregnancy and i am only 15 weeks but i have been having horrible lower back pain an i swear my left hip is dislocated... at least thats what it feels like.. its never been this bad so early ... id usually blow it off but i cant hardly even sweep my floors during the day.... what can i do any advice..

#2 salasmommyy

salasmommyy

Moderate Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:07 AM

Is it ur tailbone?

#3 M.A.N.03+1

M.A.N.03+1

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:49 PM

You sound like me with #4 due the 13th of april. I asked my dr about it and she said to get a pregnancy band to help move some of the weight around. It has seemed to help alot, the pain isnt all gone but I can atleast still work and walk after and not be in tears. They sell them at Motherhood Maturnity and Babies R Us; I was told Motherhood's is a better quality and it is a little cheaper.

#4 Mommamia419

Mommamia419

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

Yes its my tailbone as well... i never thought of using a pregnancy band... but its worth a try ... i dont have time to sit still to long with 3 active kids already .... pain or no pain..

#5 M.A.N.03+1

M.A.N.03+1

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

Mine is my life saver. Without it I couldnt work, I would be in to much pain.

#6 Alida

Alida

Heavy Poster

• Administrators
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:10 AM

Hi @Mommamia419, welcome to Pregly! I experienced something similar with both my pregnancies but the pain was around my pelvic and I couldn't walk anymore after week 25. Tried the pregnancy band from week 20-25 but that only worked for some hrs, and in the in end it didn't work at all. There ar also some exercise you can follow, they can dull the pain a bit from time to time. Here is a link to the webpage of Cecile Rost, pelvic pain expert: http://www.rosttherapy.com/. After giving birth the first time it took me ten months of manual therapie before I could walk pain free. Now I only feel a slight twinge whenever I have my period. Let me now how you are fairing!

#7 Mommamia419

Mommamia419

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

Thanks ill deff look into that...

#8 LacieDawn

LacieDawn

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:20 AM

Heyy ladies im new on here lolz.. How are yall doing?

#9 un4ghettoblebaby

un4ghettoblebaby

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:40 AM

@LacieDawn Hey Girl :) did u get my msgs???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users