2 replies to this topic

#1 AngelyG24

AngelyG24

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:29 AM

Hubby told me last night that he was not going to the baby's appointment. So we got in a big argument because he should have been there and he says the baby appointments are not important that he rather have Friday off for his birthday knowing we had this appointment for 2 whole weeks. He expects me to be happy with him... I basically did it all myselfwith our 2year old and he just doesn't understand. I can't work cuz we moved cuz his job and i lost my daycare and job and over here i don't know no one and everything is more expensive. And he works as a manager so he works 1st and 2nd shift so i home with 2step children and my son.

#2 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

My hubby did that with our first. Let's just say I told him exactly how I felt he got the message very clearly never again did he try that crap on me again..if he was home be wanted to go to the appointments and whenever the girls have doc appointment he makes his work schedule around it. If you let him get way with it he will keep doing it and it will be just you going to all appointments..tell him how you feel and don't give. It's his child as well. Tell him your the one pregnant so you don't have a choice since your carrying the baby. But that doesn't make his responsibility any less.

#3 Mommamia419

Mommamia419

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:03 PM

On my first daughters doc appt ..it was my my exes bday too... i made sure he went to every appt with me that day he showed up to my appt which started at 115 ...late at 230 messed up drunk... i was p*****!!! We had 2 daughters together ... an girl best believe hes now my ex... i feel like if they dont want to act responsible during the pregnancy they wont change... it took my both my daughters to realize this... its been 3 yrs since hes seem or talked to them ..his own choice... but im happy now i have a fiancée that dont miss a beat... every appt ..detail.. hes got it were having our second (hopefully ) son july 20 2014 ... and our first son turned 1 jan 31 2013 .... hes my everything i and the only father my daughters no and love... i hope your man gets it together an starts makin things happin.. he ll regret missing anything if hes a good man...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users