2 replies to this topic

#1 lele724

lele724

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

Growing up I didn't want kids the thought of bringing a kid into a world so cruel just wasn't for me. Now that I am pregnant I'm scarred to death! I'm 20 weeks and still smoking which just makes me feel like I'm going to be the worst mom in the world! I keep telling my self to stop because it's bad for my baby but I keep going back to it. My husband thinks I've quite so that makes me feel like a bad wife. I don't know what to do. I just want someone to talk to to try and help me through this. Any advice?

#2 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:46 PM

Well first thing is tell ur husband say I'm sorry got hiding it I just didn't and don't want to disappoint u and thought I could do it on my own but wad obviously wrong. Then ask him for help. He lives with you he will be the best help. It's extremely unhealthy for baby. I'm sure u know how had it is for person that is smoking but multiply that by 100 when there is a life trying to form and grow. I'm not trying to be rude or anything actually just trying to paint the picture that u need to keep painting urself in order to have the extra push u need to stop. The effects of smoking are so horrible I hope and pray ur baby comes out healthy. But u need to share with ur husband this is his baby too and with try those close by so they can be ur support system. And just keep telling urself u can do it! Believe in urself :)

#3 strongmommy

strongmommy

Regular Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

Jules is right! Hope you've been able to quite and are doing much better. Once that little bundle is here all that fear will go away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users