1 reply to this topic

#1 MJ`s Mommy

MJ`s Mommy

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:35 AM

I just need to talk..ive been fighting a methamphetamine addiction for a few years, im sixteen, a teen mother or will be soon, I recently relapsed and am only about 2 weeks clean..b4 that I was 4 weeks ive been this way my whole pregnancy, im 25 weeks pregnant and my Doctor told me not to expect anymore than 12 more weeks of pregnancy -if that- due to my heavy drug use..I didnt want to be a bad mother..I just fell down again, it has just taken me longer to get up this time. I've been struggling with depression since I was about 12 and its only seemed to get worse lately. I just want someone to listen and answer without judgement.

#2 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

Well everyone has something they r not proud of its good that you are willing to talk about it it's great way yo help you fight it. My person option is best way to get through anything is 1 lots of prayer and 2 try figure out the cause. When do u see urself go to use and why do u think? U said u have been depressed since about age 12. That is 4 years now. What happened 4 years ago that has made u feel this way? And by the way congrats on the baby no matter the situation they r all a beautiful blessing and gift.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users