#1 un4ghettoblebaby

un4ghettoblebaby

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

Hi every1,

Im high risk in my pregnancy becuz ive hd continues miscarriages n this time around my doc performed a cervical cerclage n hs Me on progesterone injection once a week, so far so good, I'm due November 15 bt my doctor says he's guna hlp me hve my baby boy in August wen im seven mnths, so this baby will survive. Is any1 else high risk????

#2 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

I was high risk with both my girls because of epilepsy. First baby had few scares but got very blessed. Second no problems at all. Why is the doc thinking about having the baby early?

#3 un4ghettoblebaby

un4ghettoblebaby

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

@Jules Becuz he dsnt wnt me 2 risk miscarring my son, ive already miscarried 9 so he wntz me 2 hve my son in November :)

#4 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:56 AM

Yes I understand that. But by then you will be further along right then ur other miscarriages? So why not put u on bed rest with monitor and if things start to act up then have the c section? Im Just Curious On The Process. How far along were u miscarriages and how far along will u be during the planed c section? I wish u the best lots prayer for healthy baby boy!

#5 un4ghettoblebaby

un4ghettoblebaby

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

5 mnths were my previous miscarriages, watever the doctor think is best ima follow, so far hes taken care of me good :) I trust my doctor n the 1 thing I wnt mst is 4 my son 2 me born, I leave everything in Gods hands, if itz ment 2 be earlier im wit it n if itz ment 2 be till im the whole 9 mnth Im wit it also. I jst cnt wait 2 hld my son in my arms :) im so excited

#6 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:02 AM

Yes that is very good that u feel safe with your doctor. I have multiple people in my family whom are doc so I know how great it is to have someone u actually trust. However like u said it's all in God's hands. I think me personally I would continue to pray and have good faith and it wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion or ask your doc about the possibility of having you monitored bed rest starting at that point rather then just going ahead and having the baby. The risk of having baby early are all pretty strong so everyday counts. One my best friends was on monitored bed rest and very early with her second and it was great they knew exactly when to go ahead and have the c section rather then just assuming a certain day is the best time. After all his a doc not God how would he know what the baby or your body is going to do. But with consistent monitoring while on rest u can know and if anything from that point starts changing even small change then I would go ahead and have the c section. But it's just an opinion I'm sure u have thought about this before. I will be praying for you and your baby healthy and stong!

#7 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

Yes that is very good that u feel safe with your doctor. I have multiple people in my family whom are doc so I know how great it is to have someone u actually trust. However like u said it's all in God's hands. I think me personally I would continue to pray and have good faith and it wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion or ask your doc about the possibility of having you monitored bed rest starting at that point rather then just going ahead and having the baby. The risk of having baby early are all pretty strong so everyday counts. One my best friends was on monitored bed rest and very early with her second and it was great they knew exactly when to go ahead and have the c section rather then just assuming a certain day is the best time. After all his a doc not God how would he know what the baby or your body is going to do. But with consistent monitoring while on rest u can know and if anything from that point starts changing even small change then I would go ahead and have the c section. But it's just an opinion I'm sure u have thought about this before. I will be praying for you and your baby healthy and stong!

#8 un4ghettoblebaby

un4ghettoblebaby

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:12 AM

Thnk u 4 ur opinion :) I greatly appreciate it, I really do :) n u really gt my attention wit all this, on my nxt doctors appt I will tlk n get in2 this more deeply with him. Thnk u 4 hving me in ur prayers :) this I need more than ever.

#9 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:54 AM

For sure anytime. Lol most of us women love to say our two cent right?! But I really do wish u and ur baby the best and I always say and truly belive it doesn't hurt to ask questions and have options. I'm not doctor my sister is so I know what it's like to have someone u trust. And if this doc is out for ur best interest they will answer your questions and hopefully be willing to do some research about other women who have been in your shoes and what they did. But if I was in your shoes I would suggest what I said earlier go on bed rest and minor 24 worked for my best friend. Keep me updated.

#10 un4ghettoblebaby

un4ghettoblebaby

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:38 AM

I'll keep u updated 4 sure, thnk u 4 all ur advice ^_^
My doctor did put me on complete bed rest, im only 2 get up 2 go 2 the bathroom n back n 4bid me 2 exercise.

Edited by un4ghettoblebaby, 29 June 2014 - 04:42 AM.

#11 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

Well although it's not fun it's good thing. I'm sure u already feel better knowing that as long as u take it easy everything should be okay. And u never know maybe ur doc is already thinking that if things look good because of the bed rest maybe he will wait bit longer before the c section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users