3 replies to this topic

#1 Klane21

Klane21

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2015 - 11:24 PM

My husband and I have been married for almost 6 years and we've pretty much had problems for the past 4 of them. The kind of problems most people end their marriages over. We have a daughter who will be 4 in October and she's basically the reason I ended up staying. I recently found out he has been cheating again and I finally worked up the nerve to say it's over. Just a few days later I find out I'm pregnant. So we're back in the same house and I am miserable. We're still in the honeymoon phase but I know what lies ahead and I want to leave before that happens. I don't make enough to be on my own yet but I know I need to get out now. Please help, any advice would be great!

#2 HumbledEnuff

HumbledEnuff

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:44 PM

Try applying for government assistance for food stamps, medical and cash. They will help you out with food and medical. To get cash he might have to be out in Child support, but that's an extra income. They also have job services that can help you find a better job. You don't have to stay on it, just use it as a stepping stone.

Staying with someine because of the baby is never a good idea. It ends up hurting you and the kids in the long run.

#3 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:23 PM

I agree staying just because of baby especially since u had already ended and came back only because u found out u were pregnant is not the way to go. I agree apply for insurance, for wic, food stamps try ur best in the work world. But from some personal experience u need a good family or friends support is there family u can stay with? Stay strong take ur time and process everything. From what I know my husband didn't physically cheat but he did start what he calls and emotional relationship and we are doing counseling to see if we can work through this and the issues that caused it.

#4 HumbledEnuff

HumbledEnuff

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 03:37 AM

Hope this are going better for the both of you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users