12 replies to this topic

#1 strongmommy

strongmommy

Regular Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

How many of us have little girls? Trixie is 20m old today. She loves reading books. Her favorite tv shows are phineas and ferb and mickey mouse club house. Her favorite veggie is peas and and her favorite fruit is mandarin oranges. Her favorite interactive activity is probably either swimming in grandma and grandpa's pool or drawing on her magna doodle.

#2 phoebie's mammy

phoebie's mammy

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:23 AM

Hello phoebie is 20 month she also loves reading and doing puzzles, she loves every kids programme mostly peppa pig she loves bananas and beans, her favourite activity is going out on her bike or being pulled along by daddy in the bike trailer

#3 strongmommy

strongmommy

Regular Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

@phoebie's mammy awe I can't wait till we can get bikes and my little one can learn to ride.

#4 phoebie's mammy

phoebie's mammy

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

@phoebie's mammy awe I can't wait till we can get bikes and my little one can learn to ride.

It's a little trike with a parent handle haha, her daddy is really into his cycling me not so much :)

#5 Sage&Bentleysmommy07

Sage&Bentleysmommy07

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:33 AM

I have a daughter.(: She's four months old. Her name is Sage Alara. She was born July 25th, 2013!

#6 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

I have girl named Scarlett Grace she's going to be 2 on 12/12/13 and our second baby girl is due 12/5/13. But I'm hoping for any day now :)... Scarlett is my amazing sleeper that's been such blessing especially while being pregnant. She is not a picky eater at all loves all fruits and vegetables and anything I cook for hubby and I she happily eats. She loves to draw but her favorite is have us draw letters, numbers, shapes or whatever and she tells us what it is..she gets sad when we're done lol. Loves to read comes and asked millions of times in a day if I wanna read a book super cute! Puzzles are great she does that forever which I love when I'm busy with things around the house. All around very happy little girl only thing she's not fan of is restaurants doesn't go well. Good thing we dont go out to eat much. But I think it's just the fact that she wants to say hi to everyone and see everything which unfortunately can't be done in that settling so she kinda snaps..I'm trying hard to break that though..now we are looking forward for her to be big sister can't wait to see two of the interact !

#7 strongmommy

strongmommy

Regular Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

@ my bday is July 26th! Lol
@Jules I can't wait for Trixie to be a big sister! I bet Scarlett will be great.

#8 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:06 PM

@strongmommy ya I can't wait its gonna be an adjustment at first but im sure ill get hang of it and I am dying to have this baby girl and bring her home and see what Scarlett does :). Shes usually very gentle so I feel great I just don't want her to feel left out ill have to try my best to divide the attention!

#9 Sage&Bentleysmommy07

Sage&Bentleysmommy07

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:03 AM

@strongmommy, mine is July 15th and my sons is July 22nd. Lol

#10 PumpkinCupcake0307

PumpkinCupcake0307

Moderate Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

Pregnant with baby number to and its a girl :) I am having c aec of dec 31st :)

#11 angface

angface

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

My daughter is three years old, bright, prissy, and completely independent, she's expecting a new sibling in may should be very interesting, shes a do it alone kind of girl due to her slight autism but she is great, loves books, playing outside, and having super powers like Batman lol

#12 kenzie0713

kenzie0713

Moderate Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:51 AM

We have two girls. Giana who is 2 and Abriella who is 10 months. They are my world and i love watching them learn, love, share and interact!!

#13 mrsaucoinbackfor3

mrsaucoinbackfor3

Moderate Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

I have a little girl named Lizabeth Kay Louise she was born 11.5.11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users