4 replies to this topic

#1 strongmommy

strongmommy

Regular Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

Just wanted to say I love it, I know a lot of people don't. I had a rough time with the first shot, but the second one has been great. I had the "normal" bleeding..which lasted 2 weeks at a time every 2 weeks. When i got the second shot, i haven't had any bleeding, which has been awesome!

#2 dra765

dra765

Moderate Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

The only thing I hated about depo was my crazy moods sometimes. One time I threw my iPod at the wall bc my bf pissed me off and I immediately regretted that lol but other than that, I was on it for 1yr with no period!

#3 Magally15

Magally15

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:55 AM

Hated it never again will i get back on it

#4 medinababy2

medinababy2

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

Been on it for 3 yrs since my little boy. It's good for me. Only remember every 3 mo. It was great plus safe for breastfeeding. At the end i always experienced a few hair loss not noticeably but a reminder to get my shot again. But since off of it my hair is the same or better (near my bum.)And I was able to conceive 3 months after stopping. Pregnant again! :)

#5 medinababy2

medinababy2

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

Plus i didnt have a period for three years. Just a spotting very light once in a long time.like every 2 mo. I enjoyed it. And missed it when we chose to get off it to try for another baby. Cause the period with pms came back and boy was i rusty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users