8 replies to this topic

#1 Kissmeparis

Kissmeparis

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:32 AM

Did you have morning sickness with your pregnancies? Was it worst or better the second time around?! I was so sick with my son I was nearly put on a drip; I couldn't even keep down water!

#2 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:13 AM

I was only sick 5 times my entire pregnancy with my first and only twise so far with this one and im 25 weeks. But I.had food aversion this time first trimester that wasn't fun. Hope u have better luck this time!

#3 Kissmeparis

Kissmeparis

Moderate Poster

• Newbies
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

Oh ur so lucky! I had really bad food aversion the first time too! I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm not that sick the second time around :-/

#4 MrsBatts

MrsBatts

New Poster

• +Originals
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

I had zero morning sickness. And I didn't have problems with food aversion. I'm hoping my second pregnancy is just as good.

#5 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

Well I hope you don't have any this time around! She isn't fun I felt bad for my lo since my energy was down do to not being able to eat much in first trimester. But been feeling well and hope it continues :)

#6 ozpunker77

ozpunker77

New Poster

• +Originals
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSunny Queensland, Australia

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:03 AM

I had morning sickness with my daughters but none with my son. I am 8 weeks pregnant with no sign of morning sickness this time around so wondering if I am having another lil man.

#7 KatieGrace13

KatieGrace13

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

I'm currently 23 weeks. due July 1st with my first child. I haven't had morning sickness at all the whole pregnancy but every now and then I get a sour feeling and vomit. should I be worried? I wasn't feeling this way in the first trimester. .

#8 Jones919

Jones919

Moderate Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

KatieGrace13 no need to worry. Not everyone gets sick in the first trimester or feels great in the second. I spent my entire second trimester throwing up with my first child and felt great the rest of the time

#9 momoflildandjojo

momoflildandjojo

New Poster

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:02 AM

Currently 6weeks with baby #3 and no sign off morning sickness... With both my other pregnancies I was sick from day 1 until my 5th month... And nothing so far... I'm not complaining BC I hate getting sick but I've read it's healthier to have it then not to.... Should I b worried?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users