Photo
- - - - -

He Finally Slept Through The Night! Yay!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HumbledEnuff

HumbledEnuff

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

Well not fully. My mom woke us up around 3 o'clock before she left for work because I had him on my chest and I guess she thought I would roll over on him. So he woke up a little bit and I put him right back to sleep after I changed his diaper and fed him and laid him next to me. He now sleeps in the bed with me since he now hates his PnP. He slept almost 3 more hours and woke up around 6:30AM. I fed him and fell back to sleep around 7AM. He's still sleep. If I take away the few minutes from my mom waking us up. He sleep a total of 5 to 6 hours.

Now I didn't get much sleep, as I thought I would roll over on him but once I did get my hour and a half of sleep I felt better and I now know I won't roll over on him. It's getting better.

#2 strongmommy

strongmommy

Regular Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

It's always nice to have a good night's sleep. Hope it has happened more since then. My lo sleeps on her stomach, she has done this since she could roll over on her own.

#3 HumbledEnuff

HumbledEnuff

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Nope, lol. It was a onetime thing @strongmommy

#4 Alida

Alida

Heavy Poster

• Administrators
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:57 AM

@HumbledEnuff, it always starts with a onetime thing. They have to start somewhere, right. Just think, in about four years time you wont even remember when he started sleeping trough, or what you did to get him there, or how tired you were - wait, that you will remember but with less feeling, more muted hahahahaha.

How is he doing now, has the onetime happend again?

We are now a the point where she sleeps between 8 - 5, which is basically sleeping through, right? Right  :huh:

#5 HumbledEnuff

HumbledEnuff

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:16 AM

@Alida After that he went back to waking up every 2 to 3hrs, then about the end of Oct over to mid November he started sleeping longer stretches. He has his days when he does 2-3hrs but it's mostly 4-5 or 5-6hrs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users