• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 martin

martin

Regular Poster

• Administrators
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

We started adding more stuff to the Pregly website. You can now also ready blog posts. Have a look at Alida her blog post about her recent thoughts regarding night feedings here: https://www.pregly.c...-night-feedings

#2 Jules

Jules

Heavy Poster

• +Originals
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

We stopped very early that I don't even remember exactly. She was kinda whinning herself off and plus has always been such great eater that I was never worried if she was getting enough all together. Plus I wanted her to sleep through the night so hubby and I could rest and she cought on very fast! But she was only waking up once or twise anyways I wanna say she was almost 5 months. So I just went with my feelings and get signs that she rather sleep.

#3 Alida

Alida

Heavy Poster

• Administrators
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Hi Jules,

I have finally found the sign that says 'I would like to sleep'. But we had to wait more than two years for it. But what I do know is that both of my children digest/process all the information that they have received during the day. Which always leaves them dreaming a lot. THe older they get the easier it becomes. But I'm glad that I, just as you did, followed my instincts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users